Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour Package (6 Nights/7 Days)
Day 01 :: Arrive at Amritsar
The Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamshala tour package starts after the arrival of guest at Amritsar. Pick-up from Railway Station / Airport and transfer to specified hotel/resort for check in. Rest of day is at leisure. Enjoy your dinner at the hotel/resort and overnight stay
Day 02 :: Amritsar Local Sightseeing and Visit to Wagah Border
After Breakfast visit the Golden Temple, Jalian Wallan Bagh and other places of interest. In the afternoon around 3 PM proceed to Wagah border to witness the closing ceremony / beating retreat. The event starts at 5.30 PM every day before sunset at the Wagah border. The ceremony starts with a vociferous parade by the soldiers from both the sides and ends up in perfectly coordinated lowering of flags of both the nations. One soldier stands at attention on each side of the gate and as the sun sets, the iron gate at the border is opened and the flags are lowered. The flags are then folded and the ceremony ends with a retreat that involves a brisk handshake between soldiers from either side. Return back to hotel/resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03 :: Travel to Dalhousie and Local Sightseeing
After breakfast check-out from the hotel/resort and head to Dalhousie by cab. It will take approximately 5 hours to reach Dalhousie. Reach Dalhousie and check-in to the specified hotel/resort and take some rest. Explore the beautiful hill trails and take a walk to Satdhara and Panj Pulla waterfalls. Visit the Subhash Baoli and Churches. Return to the hotel/resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04 :: Visit to Khajjiar – “Mini Switzerland of India”
After breakfast proceed to Chamera Lake and enjoy boating. Visit the Kalatop wildlife sanctuary for exploring the flora and fauna. Trek to the highest peak in Dalhousie i.e. Dainkund and afterwards proceed to Khajjiar, also known as the Mini Switzerland of India for its picturesque locations and climate. Visit the Khajji Nag temple and Khajjiar lake. Return back to the hotel/resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05 :: Travel to Dharamshala and Local Sightseeing
After breakfast check-out from the hotel/resort and head to Dharamshala. The route to Dharamshala is extremely beautiful and scenic offering mesmerizing views of the Dhauladar ranges. Reach Dharamshala and check-in to the specified hotel/resort and take some rest. Proceed for local sightseeing in Dharamshala. Visit the Dharamshala cricket stadium, one of the highest sports grounds in the world, colorful Buddhist temples and Churches, and local market. Return to the hotel/resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 06 :: Dharamshala and McLeod Ganj Local Sightseeing
Wake up and have breakfast. The head out to explore the beautiful spiritual capital of the Buddhists- McLeod Ganj. It is also home to Tibetan spiritual guru Dalai Lama. Visit the Bhagsunag temple along with the Bhagsunag waterfalls. Don’t miss to go to the beautiful St. John Church amidst the deodar forest. The picturesque sights of the snow-clad Himalayas from the Naddi village will surely leave you spell bound. The Dal Lake offers some marvelous views and you can have some great time boating in the lake. Visit the Kangra art museum and War Memorial and head back to Dharamshala. Enjoy a sumptuous meal and overnight stay.
Day 07 :: Departure from Dharamshala | End of Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour Package
Have breakfast and check-out from hotel/resort. Before exiting Dharamshala, visit the holy shrine of Chamunda Devi. Head back to Amritsar to undertake the return journey. Return to your destination with a bagful of sweet memories.
Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour Package Inclusions: (Hotel, sightseeing, meals, transfers)
- Amritsar – Dalhousie – Dharamshala transfers & sightseeing by AC cab.
- Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival at hotel/resort.
- 2 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified Amritsar hotel/resort.
- 2 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified Dalhousie hotel/resort.
- 2 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified Dharamshala hotel/resort.
- 3 breakfast and 2 dinners at specified hotel/resort in Amritsar.
- 2 breakfast and 2 dinners at specified hotel/resort in Dalhousie.
- 2 breakfast and 2 dinners at specified hotel/resort in Dharamshala.
- Pick up & drop from Railway station / Airport at Amritsar.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- GST @ 5% on the package amount.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned in the above details.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Snow vehicle fare, If Road is blocked due to snow.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips, mineral water, soft drinks, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train).
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like road blockage, and political disturbances (Strikes), etc. (to be borne by the guest, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not in inclusion.