Corbett Nainital Tour Package (5 Nights/6 Days) – Ex Delhi
Day 01 :: Delhi – Nainital | Start of Corbett Nainital Tour Package
The Corbett Nainital Tour Package starts with a drive to Nainital by road from Delhi. You may also choose to take a train from Delhi till Kathgodam and then take a cab. The package cost shall vary basis the mode of transport chosen.
Drive to Nainital and Enroute you may choose to visit Gajraula, famous for Najibudaulah’s fort, Mandawar ka Mahal and Raja library. Reach Nainital and check in to the specified hotel/resort. Take rest and spend some leisure time around on Mall road and enjoy the atmosphere. Come back to the hotel/resort for dinner and overnight stay
Day 02 :: Nainital – Bhimtal – Sattal – Nainital
Have breakfast and proceed for local sightseeing with a visit to Cheena Peak that offers some breath-taking views of the Himalayas. Post that head to Bhimtal and Sattal to soak in the nature and scenic surroundings. Don’t forget to do boating at the lakes amidst and calm your nerves. Return to Nainital. Spend some quiet time near the lake or choose to do boating here as well. Go shopping and return to the hotel/resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03 :: Drive from Nainital to Mukteshwar
After breakfast head to Mukteshwar for full day sightseeing. Visit the ancient Mukteshwar temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and seek his blessings. Enjoy the cable car ride to snow point and also visit the 75-year-old Little Church. Head back to Nainital for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04 :: Nainital to Jim Corbett
Have breakfast and check out from the hotel/resort towards Jim Corbett National Park. It’s about 5 hours’ drive from Nainital. On arrival check in to the specified hotel/resort. Take rest and head for evening safari at an extra cost. Enjoy the quite surroundings and serene forest. Return to the hotel/resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05: Wildlife experience at Jim Corbett
Head out for early morning jeep or elephant safari. Enjoy the lush green surroundings and pleasant climate and check out the varied flora and fauna. If you are lucky enough, you may also spot the wild golden beast. Come back and have breakfast. Visit Garajiya, Sitabani and Devidhura temples. Come back for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 06: Jim Corbett to Delhi | End of Corbett Nainital Tour Package
Have your breakfast, check out and head back to Delhi. The tour ends in Delhi after drop at airport/railway station for onward journey or specified point in the city.
Corbett Nainital Tour Package Inclusions: (Hotel, sightseeing, meals, transfers)
- Delhi – Nainital – Corbett – Delhi by AC cab or a combination of Train & cab (As per preference).
- Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival.
- 3 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified Nainital hotel/resort.
- 3 Breakfast and 3 Dinner in the specified Nainital hotel/resort.
- 2 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified Corbett hotel/resort.
- 2 Breakfast and 2 Dinner in the specified Corbett hotel/resort.
- Nainital & Corbett Sightseeing.
- Pick up & drop from Railway station / Airport / Residence at New Delhi.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- GST @ 5% on the package amount.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned in the above details.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Tiger Safari at Jim Corbett National Park.
- Snow vehicle fare, If Road is blocked due to snow.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips, mineral water, soft drinks, rafting, rock climbing, joy ride (Toy Train).
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like road blockage, and political disturbances (Strikes), etc. (to be borne by the guest, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not in inclusion.