Delhi Shimla Volvo Tour Package (2 Nights/3 Days)
Delhi – Shimla
The Delhi Shimla Volvo tour package commences with the boarding of the Volvo bus at the specified pick-up point in Delhi in the night. Enjoy the overnight journey towards Shimla.
Day 01 :: Arrival in Shimla | Local sightseeing
Arrive in Shimla early morning and head to the specified hotel/resort. Have breakfast and take rest. Proceed for local sightseeing in Alto car to the Ridge, Sankat Mochan temple, Vaishno Devi temple, State Museum, Church. Visit the Lakkar Bazaar and Mall Road for shopping and leisure time. Head to the hotel/resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02 :: Shimla and Kufri sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel/resort head for full day sightseeing in Shimla. Visit Green Valley, Mini Zoo, White Flower Hall, Chini Bungalow, Faggu valley, Kufri, Indira Gandhi tourist park. Return to the hotel/resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03 :: Shimla – Delhi | End of Delhi Shimla Volvo Tour Package
After breakfast check-out from the hotel/resort. Drop to the Volvo bus stand in Shimla. Board the bus and proceed for onward journey to Delhi. Trip ends with a memorable journey.
Delhi Shimla Volvo Tour Package Inclusions: (Hotel, sightseeing, meals, transfers)
- Delhi – Shimla – Delhi by (2×2) Luxury Volvo coach.
- Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival.
- 2 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified Shimla hotel/resort.
- 3 Breakfast and 2 Dinner in the specified Shimla hotel/resort.
- One full day sightseeing of Shimla by Alto car.
- One full day sightseeing of Kufri & Fagu by cab.
- Pick-up & Drop to Volvo bus stand Shimla by Alto car.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- GST @ 5% on the package amount.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned in the above details.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Snow vehicle fare, If Road is blocked due to snow.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips, mineral water, soft drinks, rafting, rock climbing, joy ride (Toy Train).
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like road blockage, and political disturbances (Strikes), etc. (to be borne by the guest, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not in inclusion.
Mansi Dahiya –
It’s very cool place, almost daily rains during our visit. I have no words to describe the time spent with my spouse enjoying a cup of coffee. The trip was great but eat food only at hotel and shop on last day only. We enjoyed a lot during the trip. Will try to come again.
Shikha Maurya –
I want to share one of the best experience of my life i.e. when I visited the beautiful town of Shimla. We booked a package and went there in early December. It was such a nice experience and the journey was very comfortable as well as full of site-seeing. After reaching Shimla we had a very good time when we visited Kufri and many other places. Last but not the least one of the famous attractions of Shimla is Mall Road is also one of the good places, the Church that is situated near Mall Road is a very good place and one must see it. I advice everyone to go and visit Shimla.