Dharamshala Dalhousie Volvo Tour Package (5 Nights/6 Days) – Ex Delhi
Departure from Delhi to Dharamshala
The Dharamshala Dalhousie Volvo tour package begins at 5 PM from the designated bus stand or the pick-up point in Delhi. Board the Volvo bus from the specified bus stand in Delhi for an overnight journey to Dharamshala.
Day 01:: Arrival in Dharamshala and Local Sightseeing
Arrival in Dharamshala. Pick up from the Volvo bus stand in Alto car and drop at the specified hotel/resort. Check in to the hotel/resort and take some rest. Proceed for local sightseeing in Dharamshala by Alto car. Visit the Dharamshala cricket stadium, one of the highest sports grounds in the world, colorful Buddhist temples and Churches, and the local market. Return to the hotel/resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02:: Visit Mcleod Ganj
Wake up and have breakfast. They head out to explore the beautiful spiritual capital of the Buddhists- McLeod Ganj. It is also home to Tibetan spiritual guru Dalai Lama. Visit the Bhagsunag temple along with the Bhagsunag waterfalls. Don’t miss going to the beautiful St. John Church amidst the deodar forest. The picturesque sights of the snow-clad Himalayas from the Naddi village will surely leave you spellbound. The Dal Lake offers some marvelous views and you can have a great time boating on the lake. Visit the Kangra Art Museum and War Memorial and head back to Dharamshala. Enjoy a sumptuous meal and overnight stay.
Day 03:: Travel to Dalhousie
After breakfast check out from the hotel/resort and head to Dalhousie by cab. On your exit from Dharamshala, visit the Chamunda Devi shrine and then proceed to Dalhousie. Enjoy the extremely beautiful, scenic, and mesmerizing views of the Dhauladar ranges. Reach Dalhousie and check in to the specified hotel/resort and take some rest. Explore the beautiful hill trails and take a walk to Satdhara and Panj Pulla waterfalls, Subhash Baoli and Churches. Return to the hotel/resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04:: Visit Khajjiar – “Mini Switzerland of India”
After breakfast proceeds to Chamera Lake and enjoys boating. Visit the Kalatop wildlife sanctuary for exploring the flora and fauna. Head to Khajjiar, also known as the Mini Switzerland of India for its picturesque locations and climate. Visit the Khajji Nag temple and Khajjiar lake. Return to Dalhousie and take a stroll down Mall Road. Return back to the hotel/resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05:: Departure from Dalhousie | End of Dharamshala Dalhousie Volvo Tour Package
Have breakfast and check out from the hotel/resort. Drop at Dalhousie bus stand for onward journey to Delhi by Volvo bus. Return to Delhi with a bagful of sweet memories.
Dharamshala Dalhousie Volvo Tour Package Inclusions: (Hotel, sightseeing, meals, transfers)
- Luxury AC Volvo Bus tickets for Delhi to Dharamshala.
- Luxury AC Volvo Bus tickets for Dalhousie to Delhi.
- Welcome, Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival at the hotel/resort.
- 2 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified Dharamshala hotel/resort.
- 2 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified Dalhousie hotel/resort.
- 3 breakfast and 2 dinners at a specified hotel/resort in Dharamshala
- 2 breakfast and 2 dinners at a specified hotel/resort in Dalhousie
- One full day sightseeing to McLeodganj
- One full day sightseeing to Chamera Lake & Khajjiar
- One half-day local sightseeing in Dharamshala
- Pick up from Volvo bus stand at Dharamshala and drop at specified hotel/resort
- Drop to Volvo bus stand in Dalhousie
- Any monument entry fees/camera fees.
- GST @ 5% on the package amount.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned in the above details.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Snow vehicle fare, If Road is blocked due to snow.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips, mineral water, soft drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, and joy ride (Toy Train).
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like road blockage, political disturbances (Strikes), etc. (to be borne by the guest, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not in inclusion.