Manali Cab Tour Package (2 Nights/3 Days) – Ex Chandigarh
Day 01:: Chandigarh – Manali
The Manali cab tour package begins at 5 AM in the morning with departure from Chandigarh by AC cab. It will take about 8.5 hours to reach Manali. Reach your destination by afternoon and check in to the designated hotel/resort (3 star/4 stars). Take some rest and head out for local sightseeing to Hadimba Devi Temple, Van Vihar, Manu, and Vashisht temples. Visit the Tibetan Monastery and mall road and indulge in shopping. Dinner at the hotel/resort.
Day 02 :: Manali – Solang Valley – Manali
Early Breakfast at the hotel/resort and head to the mesmerizing Solang Valley. The route to the valley is breathtakingly beautiful. Some of the key attractions are Gulaba, Koti Gorge, and Marhi which offer breathtaking views for clicking some beautiful pictures for creating memories of a lifetime. Indulge in adventure and fun activities at Solang valley like paragliding, skiing, sledding, etc. Rohtang Pass and Atal Tunnel are other key attractions that are available at extra charges. Head back to Manali by evening for dinner and overnight stay.
P.S.: Rohtang Pass and Atal Tunnel excursions are not included in the package cost. They will be charged extra and are to be paid for directly by the guest at the hotel/resort.
Rohtang Pass sightseeing is subject to weather conditions and government guidelines.
Day 03:: Kullu & Manikaran and Departure | End of Manali Cab Tour Package
Wake up early for a quick breakfast at the resort/hotel and check out. Enjoy the majestic ‘Valley of Gods’ – Kullu offering mesmerizing views of the hills and the beautiful river. Head to Manikaran an important and religious site for the Sikhs, famous for its hot water springs and Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara. Take a dip at the hot water spring which is believed to have medicinal value and enjoy the beauty of the Parvati valley. Return to Chandigarh with a refreshed mind and sweet memories.
Manali Cab Tour Package Inclusions: (Hotel, sightseeing, meals, transfers)
- Chandigarh – Manali – Chandigarh by AC cab.
- Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival.
- 2 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified Manali hotel/resort.
- 2 Breakfast and 2 Dinner in the specified Manali hotel/resort.
- One full day of sightseeing in Solang Valley by cab.
- One full day of sightseeing of Kullu & Manikaran by cab.
- One Half Day Local Sightseeing by cab.
- Any monument entry fees/camera fees.
- GST @ 5% on the package amount.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned in the above details.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Rohtang pass excursion
- Snow vehicle fare, If Road is blocked due to snow.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips, mineral water, soft drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, and joy ride (Toy Train).
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like road blockage, political disturbances (Strikes), etc. (to be borne by the guest, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not in inclusion.
Rajesh Gupta –
I visited Manali with my spouse and finalised Indian Holiday Destination to arrange our trip from Chandigarh. The services were perfect and there is no reason for complaints. The best part of the trip were the adventure activities. Paragliding & Zorbing at Solang valley and river rafting at Kullu were great fun. Will book again for a longer duration.
Kavi Arora –
I found this company online and Mr. Praveen helped us in finalising the itinerary. I am more than happy to recommend Indian Holiday Destinations to everyone who are planning to visit Kullu Manali. Many thanks to Mr. Praveen and his team.