Manali Kasol Kheerganga Tour Package (5 Nights/6 Days) – Ex Chandigarh
Day 01 :: Chandigarh – Manali
The Manali Kasol Kheerganga tour package begins at 5 AM in the morning with departure from Chandigarh by AC cab. It will take about 8.5 hours to reach Manali. Reach your destination by afternoon and check-in to the designated hotel/resort (3 star/4 star). Take some rest and head out for local sightseeing to Hadimba Devi temple, Van Vihar, Manu and Vashisht temples. Visit the Tibetan Monastery and mall road and indulge in shopping. Dinner at the hotel/resort.
Day 02 :: Manali – Solang Valley – Manali
Early Breakfast at the hotel/resort and head to the mesmerizing Solang Valley. The route to the valley is breathtakingly beautiful. Some of the key attractions are Gulaba, Koti Gorge and Marhi that offer breathtaking views for clicking some beautiful pictures for creating memories of a lifetime. Indulge in adventure and fun activities at Solang valley like paragliding, skiing, sledging, etc. Rohtang Pass and Atal Tunnel are other key attractions that are available at extra charges. Head back to Manali by evening for dinner and overnight stay.
P.S.: Rohtang Pass and Atal Tunnel excursions are not included in the package cost. They will be charged extra and are to be paid for directly by the guest at the hotel/resort.
Rohtang Pass sightseeing is subject to weather conditions and government guidelines.
Day 03 :: Kullu – Manikaran – Kasol
Wake up early for a quick breakfast at the resort/hotel and check-out. Enjoy the majestic ‘Valley of Gods’ – Kullu offering mesmerizing views of the hills and the beautiful river. Head to Manikaran an important and religious site for the Sikhs, famous for its hot water springs and Manikaran sahib Gurudwara. Take a dip at the hot water spring which is believed to have medicinal value. Enjoy the beauty of the Parvati valley and head to Kasol. Check-in to the specified hotel/resort. Have dinner and take rest.
Day 04 :: Kasol Sightseeing
Have some relaxing time with yourself and your family amidst the tranquil surroundings of the Parvati valley. One can do river rafting in the Parvati River or get on a long trek to Malana. The day is well spent admiring the beauty of this little paradise. Return to hotel/resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05 :: Camping at Kheerganga
Early breakfast and check out to head to Kheer Ganga. The nature’s paradise offers spell binding views of the Parvati valley and the Himalayas coupled with hot water springs. Explore the place on foot and take a dip at the Parvati Kund. Experience and enjoy the adventure by staying in tents and sleeping bags. Have fun around the campfire, music and simple food. Rest in the night.
Day 06 :: Departure to Chandigarh | End of Manali Kasol Kheerganga Tour Package
Have breakfast and check-out from Kheer Ganga. Enjoy the memorable ride back to Chandigarh with some awesome views and bagful of memories.
Manali Kasol Kheerganga Tour Package Inclusions: (Hotel, sightseeing, meals, transfers)
- Chandigarh – Manali – Kasol – Kheerganga – Chandigarh by AC cab.
- Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival.
- 2 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified Manali hotel/resort.
- 2 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified Kasol hotel/resort.
- 1 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified camp at Kheerganga.
- 3 Breakfast and 2 Dinner in the specified Manali hotel/resort.
- 2 Breakfast and 2 Dinner in the specified Kasol hotel/resort.
- 1 Breakfast and 1 Dinner in the specified camp at Kheerganga.
- One full day sightseeing of Solang Valley by cab.
- One full day sightseeing of Kullu & Manikaran by cab.
- One half day local sightseeing of Manali by cab.
- One full day sightseeing of Kasol by cab.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- GST @ 5% on the package amount.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned in the above details.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Rohtang pass excursion
- Snow vehicle fare, If Road is blocked due to snow.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips, mineral water, soft drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train).
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like road blockage, and political disturbances (Strikes), etc. (to be borne by the guest, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not in inclusion.