Manali Volvo Tour Package (3 Nights/4 Days) – Ex Delhi
Departure from Delhi to Manali
The Manali Volvo tour package begins at 5 PM from the designated bus stand or the pick-up point in Delhi. Board the bus timely and enjoy an overnight journey of about 575 km from Delhi to Manali. The bus shall halt in the night for dinner at the pre-set spot.
Day 01 :: Arrival in Manali
In the morning at the Manali bus stand, our car shall be available for pick-up. The car will drop you at your hotel/resort in Manali (3star/4star hotel). This is a leisure day where you can rest, go shopping, take a tour of the mall road, visit Van Vihar to enjoy the sunset or do boating in the lake, or just sit by the riverside.
Day 02 :: Manali – Solang Valley – Manali
Early Breakfast at the hotel/resort and head to the mesmerizing Solang Valley. The route to the valley is breathtakingly beautiful. With snowclad mountains and views, there are multiple points to take pictures. Some key attractions are Gulaba, Kotji Gorge and Marhi. At Solang Valley, there are multiple activities like paragliding, skiing, sledging, etc. to enjoy in the midst of snow. Head back to Manali by evening for dinner and overnight stay. Rohtang Pass and Atal Tunnel are other key attractions.
P.S.: Rohtang Pass and Atal Tunnel excursions are not included in the package cost. They will be charged extra and are to be paid for directly by the guest at the hotel/resort.
Rohtang Pass sightseeing is subject to weather conditions and government guidelines.
Day 03 :: Travel to Kullu & Manikaran
Wake up early for a quick breakfast at the resort/hotel. Head to the majestic ‘Valley of Gods’ that is Kullu. Enjoy the majestic views of the hills and the beautiful river. You can try your hand at river rafting amidst the icy waters and then head to Manikaran. Famous for its hot water springs and Manikaran sahib Gurudwara, it’s an important and religious site for the Sikhs. Take a dip at the hot water spring which is believed to have medicinal value and enjoy the beauty of the Parvati valley. Head back to Manali after rejuvenating your body, mind and soul.
Day 04 :: Local sightseeing & Departure | End of Manali Volvo Tour Package
After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel you can head out for local sightseeing in Manali. Visit the Hadimba Devi temple also known as the heart of Manali. After that head to Manu and Vashisht temples for some spiritual solace. Visit the Tibetan Monastery and market for some quick shopping and head to the bus stand to catch your Volvo for a safe journey back home along with a bagful of memories.
Manali Volvo Tour Package Inclusions: (Hotel, sightseeing, meals, transfers)
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi by Volvo coach (2*2) AC coach.
- Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival.
- One full day sightseeing of Solang Valley by Alto car.
- One full day sightseeing of Kullu & Manikaran by Alto car.
- One Half Day Local Sightseeing by Alto car.
- 3 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified Manali hotel/resort.
- 3 breakfast and 3 Dinner in the specified Manali hotel/resort.
- Pick up from Manali Volvo Bus stand and drop at hotel/resort by Alto car.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- GST @ 5% on the package amount.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned in the above details.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Rohtang pass excursion
- Snow vehicle fare, If Road is blocked due to snow.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips, mineral water, soft drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train).
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like road blockage, and political disturbances (Strikes), etc. (to be borne by the guest, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not in inclusion.