Shimla Manali Volvo Tour Package (5 Nights/6 Days) – Ex Delhi
Departure from Delhi to Manali
The Shimla Manali Volvo tour package begins at 5 PM from the designated bus stand or the pick-up point in Delhi. Board the bus timely and enjoy an overnight journey of about 575 km from Delhi to Manali. The bus shall halt in the night for dinner at the pre-set spot.
Day 01:: Arrival in Manali
Arrive in Manali and Pick-up from the bus stand by Alto car and drop at the specified hotel/resort for check-in. Have breakfast and take some rest. Head out for local sightseeing in Alto car to Hadimba Devi temple, Manu and Vashisht Temple, Tibetan Monastery, and Van Vihar. Go shopping in the evening at Mall Road. Return to hotel/resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02 :: Manali – Solang Valley – Manali
Early Breakfast at the hotel/resort and head to the mesmerizing Solang Valley. The route to the valley is breathtakingly beautiful. With snowclad mountains and views, there are multiple points to take pictures. Some key attractions are Gulaba, Kothi Gorge, and Marhi. At Solang Valley, there are multiple activities like paragliding, skiing, sledding, etc. to enjoy in the midst of snow. Head back to Manali by evening for dinner and overnight stay. Rohtang Pass and Atal Tunnel are other key attractions.
P.S.: Rohtang Pass and Atal Tunnel excursions are not included in the package cost. They will be charged extra and are to be paid for directly by the guest at the hotel/resort.
Rohtang Pass sightseeing is subject to weather conditions and government guidelines.
Day 03 :: Travel to Kullu & Manikaran
Wake up early for a quick breakfast at the resort/hotel. Head to the majestic ‘Valley of Gods’ that is Kullu. Enjoy the majestic views of the hills and the beautiful river. You can try your hand at river rafting amidst the icy waters and then head to Manikaran. Famous for its hot water springs and Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara, it’s an important and religious site for the Sikhs. Take a dip at the hot water spring which is believed to have medicinal value and enjoy the beauty of the Parvati valley. Head back to Manali after rejuvenating your body, mind, and soul.
Day 04:: Manali – Shimla | Local sightseeing at Shimla
Breakfast and Check-out from the hotel/resort. Proceed to Shimla by Non-AC Deluxe bus. Pick-up from Shimla bus stand by Alto car and drop at the specified hotel/resort for check-in. Take some rest and go out for local sightseeing in Shimla. Visit the Church, Ridge, Lakkar Bazaar, and Mall Road. Head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 05 :: Shimla – Kufri sightseeing
After breakfast proceeds for full-day sightseeing to green valley, Mini Zoo, White Flower Hall, Chini Bungalow, Faggu Valley, Kufri, Indira Gandhi Tourist Park, and Fun World. Back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay. Sightseeing shall be provided in Alto car.
Day 06:: Departure from Shimla | End of Shimla Manali Tour Package
After breakfast check out from the hotel. Drop by Alto car at the Volvo bus stand. Board the Volvo bus for the onward journey to Delhi from Shimla. On reaching Delhi, you shall be dropped at the designated Volvo bus stand. End of trip with some sweet and refreshing memories.
Shimla Manali Volvo Tour Package Inclusions: (Hotel, sightseeing, meals, transfers)
- Luxury AC Volvo Bus tickets for Delhi to Manali.
- Deluxe Bus Ticket for Manali to Shimla.
- Luxury AC Volvo Bus tickets for Shimla to Delhi.
- Welcome, Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival at the hotel/resort.
- 3 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified Manali hotel/resort.
- 2 Night Accommodation on double sharing in the specified Shimla hotel/resort.
- 5 breakfast and 5 Dinner in the specified hotel/resort at Manali & Shimla.
- Pick up and drop from Bus stand by Alto car.
- One full day sightseeing of Solang Valley by Alto car.
- One full day sightseeing of Kullu & Manikaran by Alto car.
- One Half Day Local Sightseeing of Manali by Alto car.
- One Full Day Sightseeing of Shimla and Kufri by Alto car.
- Any monument entry fees/camera fees.
- GST @ 5% on the package amount.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned in the above details.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Rohtang pass excursion
- Snow vehicle fare, If Road is blocked due to snow.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips, mineral water, soft drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, and joy ride (Toy Train).
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like road blockage, and political disturbances (Strikes), etc. (to be borne by the guest, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not in inclusion.
Reviewed by 3 users
Software cracking service. Dongle emulators, keygens, cracks. Get Tor browser for access: http://3ewzhvgicom7jophqtdoo3heq6baniexdxl4pbwl5yjwxyte36eib6yd.onion/software_cracking.pdf
The service provided to us was decent. We had a wonderful time in Manali as well as in Shimla. We feel delighted and wish to recommend everyone to book your trip through Indian Holiday Destinations. Though we were asked to provide an honest feedback but since there were no complaints except the long journey time, we are compelled to thank the entire team of Indian Holiday Destinations.
Thanks to Indian Holiday Destination & Mr. Praveen for providing a perfect itinerary of Shimla Manali tour. Excellent hotels, excellent transport and knowledgeable drivers. I enjoyed the entire trip including the adventure activities at Solang and the river rafting at Kullu.