The Hill Side Kasol
ABOUT The Hill Side Kasol
The Hill Side Kasol is a large chalet designed in pine wood and handmade stone which houses 12 large independent rooms with balconies to soak in the mesmerizing views of Parvati valley and wind cut mountain spires.
True to its name The Hill Side Kasol sits next to a tall Deodar forest and is surrounded by tall pine trees with greenery all around the premises.
The large chalet welcomes and offers hospitality to guests coming from all around the world. We are focused on delivering high quality, best value, and superior customer service for an ultimate and intimate traveling experience not only in Kasol but in and around the Parvati valley. Facilities of The Hill Side Kasol resort includes:
- On-site Parking, Pets are allowed, Wi-Fi in all areas, Non-smoking rooms, Family rooms, room Heaters, Designated smoking area, 24-hour security, Security alarm, Smoke alarms, CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property & Fire extinguishers.
- Activities include Hiking, walking tours, Bike tours, Themed dinner nights, Tour or class about local culture, Live music/performance, Live sport events (broadcast).
- In F&B services, they offer in-house Restaurant, Room service, Breakfast in the room, BBQ facilities, Packed lunches, Special diet menus (on request), Grocery deliveries & Kid meals.
- Pool and wellness services include Hot spring bath
- Reception services offer 24-hour front desk, Express check-in/check-out, Valet parking, Currency exchange, Tour desk, Luggage storage
- Common areas include Garden, Games room, Library, Sun terrace, shared kitchen, Shared lounge/TV area
- Entertainment and family services – Evening entertainment, Board games/puzzles, Indoor play area, Kids’ outdoor play equipment
- Cleaning services – Laundry, Dry cleaning, Ironing service, Daily housekeeping
Number of Rooms: 12 Rooms (Luxury Rooms – 6; Superior Luxury Rooms – 4 & Family Rooms – 2)
Well-furnished and designed rooms feature air-conditioning, ergonomic work area, and LED HD TV. It comes with fine curtains, high-quality furnishings with opulent, expensive touches, attention to aesthetic detail, a quiet room with fresh air, original art on the walls, windows that open, robes and slippers, adequate storage, hangers, desk, reading chair, safe, good-size flat-screen TV, iPhone/iPod dock, coffee maker along with a mini-fridge.
Tea Coffee Maker in Room: Yes
Wi-fi / Internet Facility: Yes
Room Service: Yes
Restaurant / Dining Area: Yes
Swimming Pool: No
Banquet / Conference Hall: Yes
In-house Recreation: Carrom, Chess & outdoor games/activities like Badminton
Spa & wellness center: No
Hotel / ResortHotel
Check-in Time14:00 Hrs
Check-out Time12:00 Hrs
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light